Sunday, August 27, 2006

Hello, my name is Jesse Soto.
I'll be entering my second year of art school soon at CalARTs as a character animation major and I would like to use this blog as a form of reflection and a reason for me to continue to sketch and have fun at the same time. A choice I made throughout my last two years stopped me from sketching as freely as I use to do as well as remove the shine of my eyes, in short I lost a lot of my ethusiasm and happiness as a result.




After being exposed to a lot of really talented artists within the boards of many websites and blogs. I became more aware of what happened. So, now is the time to put my best foot foward and go back onto the road of shine! Now it is a time to be as free as I can without any restrictions and this blog as a reflection and map on my course throughout the rest of this trip! Let's begin again!

Also these two sections are from my sketchbook I did around November of 2005, but since then I had been consumed by my first year animated film and made choices to explore other hobbies and eventually lost sketching for a while. I hope to put a lot more on this blog and see where this goes :D Hopefully onto another path...I dunno yet. Time to go sketch, aidos.

2 comments:

Matt Williames said...

dude, glad to see you're a'bloggin! You have some really great drawings in there, keep it up and keep posting!

Jeff Liu said...

HEY YOU! Post more!
Haha. Found you on blogger too.